Non-DPS Military Moves:
Once you have received your household goods you will be asked to fill out a Satisfaction Survey. This mandatory survey is a way for you to grade your relocation. The survey consists of 12 questions. The first three pertain to the origin transportation office (TMO). Questions 4-9 are for the transportation provider and the final three are for the destination transportation office.
Here is a brief description of the questions on the survey:
- 1-3 Pertains to the Origin Transportation Office (TMO)
- Pertains the Origin Pack Crew
- 5-6 Pertains to the Origin Loading Crew
- 7-8 Pertains to the Destination Delivery Crew
- 9 Pertains to the quality of Service and Assistance you received
- 10-12 Pertains to the Destination Transportation Office
To complete your survey, please go to www.sddc.army.mil or complete the Survey by phone at 800-253-2755 (8AM-8PM).
DPS Military Moves:
If your shipment moved under the DPS program you will need to sign on for a password in order to complete the required survey.
If you already have a password here is the link to the CSS Survey:
If you do not have a password please obtain one here: